Re: Unable to include Tex symbols within a plot

From: Matt Nicholas
Subject: Re: Unable to include Tex symbols within a plot
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 17:39:53 -0500

Not in front of a computer with octave to test at the moment, but I believe your problem is that you are setting the interpreter on the axes rather than the label. In matlab (don't have octave available at the moment):

xlabel('\Pi', 'interpreter', 'tex');
or
h = xlabel('\Pi');
set(h, 'interpreter', 'tex');