Re: equivalent for C-style init: structname varname[] = {...} ?

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: equivalent for C-style init: structname varname[] = {...} ?
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:14:35 -0800 (PST)

>________________________________

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo_%28comic_strip%29#.22We_have_met_the_enemy_and_he_is_us..22
 - not only I'll have to have my own 'pgk.m', abut also this "fixed" file with
killed any string hash key capability.

Poor Windows users for whom to compile from source is much more difficult ...

Regards,
  Sergei.