PROBLEM WITH MERGING TEXT FILES

From: Jeni Fer
Subject: PROBLEM WITH MERGING TEXT FILES
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:24:42 +0530

Hi there,

I am having two text files..I want merge and want to sort based on ascending order with the values ..

Eg:Content of file1.txt
Attempt;1;User;karthi_1;1337944199995056;
EYEDETECTED;1337944212401794;3;
Each file will contain around 10 attempts..As well as events like 'eyedetected',...

Steps:I want to combine both files based on Attempt and attempt number ...that s second column of first file..attempt:1 of first file should be combined with attempt:1 of second file...I can able to mix randomly..But based on attempt i could not..Kindly help me to get rid of that..
I am attaching both files and code i have...It will be pleasure if you reply immediately

Input1-Mdump.txt

Input2-Sdump.txt

Output-Combdump.txt

Thanks in advance

--

"Nothing Is Impossible In our Life...So Try and Touch the Edge Of Sky,.But Do Steps Regarding that
"

Thanks & Regards
R.Jenifer

address@hidden