Re: Octave 3.6.2 fails at end of script

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Octave 3.6.2 fails at end of script
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:27:53 +1000

Hello Dmriti,

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012 15:28:08 +1000, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

[snip]

24 MB attachment would be bad.
Ideally you should make it available for download on some kind of server....
Does the problem appear only with this particular image file?

No, it has occurred with all I have been working with today.
I will see if I can trigger the problem with a downscaled version of the image. If that still causes a problem I will put an archive on a public dropbox site and pass you the address.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell