Octave 3.6.2 fails at end of script

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Octave 3.6.2 fails at end of script
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:05:26 +1000

Hello All,
I am getting the following from Octave 3.6.2 after my script is completed.

panic: Segmentation fault -- stopping myself...
panic: attempted clean up apparently failed -- aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

I have only recently upgraded to 3.6.2 and it seems to be the normal outcome.
I am running Octave on Fedora 17 x86_64, from the Fedora repo.
Is this something that might result from my poorly written script, and hence avoided?

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell