Re: Cmake and oct-files

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: Re: Cmake and oct-files
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:16:45 +0200

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden> wrote:
On 23 August 2012 09:02, Reza Housseini <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 2:36 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> On 23 August 2012 03:34, Reza Housseini <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > Is there a way to use cmake in building oct-files.
>>
>> Yeah, there is a general CMake procedure for compiling with a custom
>> command. I attach a modified CMakeLists.txt I used for this purpose
>> for building the bwlabeln oct file along with other things.
>>

> Thank you alot!
> Is it worth to make an entry in the wiki and when yes, where?

I think this is fairly basic CMake usage, adding a custom compile
command, so it should be in the CMake docs, not the Octave docs If
you, however, want to add it to the Octave wiki, I suppose it could
make sense in the cookbook:

    http://wiki.octave.org/Cookbook

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.

I tried to use your cmake file on a small project. It runs trough fine but no *.oct file is produced. Did I miss something?
I've attached my CMakeLists.txt file.

Best wishes Reza