GUI problem

From: Reza Housseini
Subject: GUI problem
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 07:42:36 +0200

Hello help list

I've built Octave under Ubuntu 12.04 with the latest development code available. It goes trough fine but when I start up octave a declaration window appears which says something about configuring the gui for first use. When I click finish, nothing happens and even if I kill octave in the terminal the window still resists. I have to terminate the process lt-octave then the window closes. Octave with the no-gui flag is working fine. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Best wishes Reza