RE: Using Octave beind a firewall

From: Joshua.A.Zimmerman
Subject: RE: Using Octave beind a firewall
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:08:37 -0500

Thank you very much.  Running on windows XP, I located my proxy server, and I created environment variables for 'all_proxy' and 'HTTP_proxy' and I set the value to the proxy server with port #.  It works great now.

Thanks again,
Josh

This email is subject to a disclaimer, please click on the following link or cut and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/disclaimer/ged2