Re: using JavaOctave for image processing

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: using JavaOctave for image processing
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 00:15:38 +0200

Am 13.08.2012 00:02, schrieb kermitts (sis):
> My very basic question is when I try to implement the code on kenai project
> is if I do defines it as OctaveDouble do the java recognise it as an image?
No, OctaveDouble is a wrapper class for octave matrizes and scalars, it
has a method getData() to retrieve the array and it gives you is simply
a native java array, if you want an image you have to create an image
from the array (which is completely trivial and a pure Java question
which has nothing to do with Octave or where the array came from).
> I do save the results as an variable.. :)
> So the java will be able to read it as an image by using a variable type
> im-arr.. Am I right? :D *just re-checking because sometime I do misunderstand
> things :)*
Nope, as explained above.

> May I post a piece of my code just to know wether I am doing it right or
> wrong?
Most probably the best solution to post a piece of code to comment on
it, without the details every explanation remains fuzzy.