Re: fltk version conflict when installing octave-fltk

From: Charles Bradshaw
Subject: Re: fltk version conflict when installing octave-fltk
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 11:34:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the ...

Yes, certainly, I understand, and with good reason! Reference to fltk is all
over this list. I was hoping to, perhaps, get some insight into maintaining
octave-fltk.

Is there another GUI builder possibility from within octave? Fluid seems to
be pretty good so I assumed that, in the absence of anything better,
octave-fltk would be worth a look.