Re: Uicontrol not displaying anything

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Uicontrol not displaying anything
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 15:03:46 +0100

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM, felixt <address@hidden> wrote:

They were implemented for QtHandles, mostly.

Hey,

 Thank you very much! I missed that! And how do I install QtHandles?

You compile it from sources [1]. Note that it's included in the VS2010 version of octave-3.6.2

Do uicontrol and waitfor work properly with QtHandles? Can someone confirm
this?

They work. Whether they work *properly* is subjective ;)
Seriously, they're functional, but they probably do not cover all the scenarios you've ever dreamed of.

Michael.

[1] https://github.com/goffioul/QtHandles