Re: warning: function /usr/share/octave/packages/statistics-1.1.3/fstat.

From: febty febriani
Subject: Re: warning: function /usr/share/octave/packages/statistics-1.1.3/fstat.m shadows a core library function
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 04:43:20 +0900

Which function do you want to use?
The one form the statistics package or the one from core?

To get rid of the function from statistics just remove it. The same
holds for the one in core, but be aware that if you ever uninstall the
package statistics or the function gets renamed there you will break
any code calling the function from core.

Dear Juan,

Thanks very much for your response.
I want to use the one from the statistic package. My next question is the same as that of Allen. What does "just remove it" mean? Could you give me the hint how to do it?

Your sincerely,
febty