Re: Montreal octave conference (non technical) report

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Montreal octave conference (non technical) report
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 00:44:49 -0400

On 21 July 2012 10:59, Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:
> WOW What a nice (and intelligent) group of people. I learnt lost of
> things! and enjoyed many conversations. The Google Summer of Code
> student are exceptional students, and their contribution to Octave
> is great! I am totally impressed and hopefully will make it to the
> next conference.

I am glad you thought so. I was very pleased to meet you and work with
you during OctConf 2012.

> PS Add your thoughts to this thread so we can use this as a starting
> point for planning the next one.

We can also do this on the wiki. I would be interested if other people
shared their thoughts too, by whatever means they prefer.

> PPS Jordie will be giving us a more technical overview of the
> conference.

Here it is:

    http://jordi.inversethought.com/blog/octconf-2012-report/

For the moment, it is also available on Planet Octave:

    http://planet.octave.org/

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.