Re: Memory exhausted when using \

From: Mathieu Dubois
Subject: Re: Memory exhausted when using \
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 14:15:21 +0200 (CEST)

----- Mail original -----

I have tried to patch octave 3.6.2 but it fails altough differently. I'm not
completely sure if this is correct.

Here is how I proceeded:
 - I downloaded and uncompressed octave-3.6.2
 - I have copied the modification from savannah and created a patch file in
octave-3.6.2 directory (see the attached patch file)
 - I have patched the sources with the command: patch -p1 < jordi.patch (the
modified file is attached; I use p1 because the diff refers to
a/liboctave/spare-dmsolve.cc)
 - I run configure then make and then make install (I haven't run tests)

When I run test_inpaintZ it stops on the first test (the one with the small
matrices). The output message and the core dump are attached.

Is that a problem?