Monitoriing print registration marks

From: ijourneaux
Subject: Monitoriing print registration marks
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 10:39:42 -0700 (PDT)

THis may be alittle too specific but I thought I would take to the time to
ask.

I have some printed rolls that were printed an a 9 unit flex printing
press.The printing between the units is out of registration. In our case the
registation mark consists of 2 arrows pointed at one another. If the print
is in registration, the two arrow tips touch one another. when out of
registration, the arrows are slightly out of alignment.

I can capture a video of the printed paper that has the registrarion marks
but I need to get the registration error between the marks.

Ian Journeaux