unable to find file C:/Documents and Settings/stogs4/.qtoctave/134252645

From: SantosG
Subject: unable to find file C:/Documents and Settings/stogs4/.qtoctave/1342526455.variables
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:18:41 +0100

Hi

I have to admit I am new to Octave. I have only

been using it for two months. Suddently I am
unable to run any programs, or better say, I can
run them but I cannot see the results under local
user variables.

I am convinced it is because I am getting the
following message every time I open Octave:

>>>error: load: unable to find file C:/Documents and Settings/stogs4/.qtoctave/1342526455.variables

I get this on both my laptop and my PC and I'm
completely stuck.

Please help!

Thanks

Georgina