Re: Hilbert transform

From: Ozzy Lash
Subject: Re: Hilbert transform
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 18:13:28 -0500

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

If you make the length of the vector odd, then you see a very small
error. For example:

octave:13> foo = center(linspace(0,1,101));
octave:14> max(abs(foo + imag(hilbert(imag(hilbert(foo))))))
ans =  5.5511e-16
octave:15> min(abs(foo + imag(hilbert(imag(hilbert(foo))))))
ans = 0

I'm not sure if this is expected, or is caused by the implementation.

Bill