Re: simple advice needed on input and output

From: vilsu
Subject: Re: simple advice needed on input and output
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 00:20:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again, I write to you how my project went!

I used Maxima -program after I got a hint it could be what I needed.

And indeed: In Maxima, I first defined matrices to Maxima, then I just
copy-pasted my file-to-be-calculated to Maxima's screen.

Next I just executed my copy-pasted txt with shift+return, which Maxima
understood readily.

When calculations were finished, I copied Maxima's screen with "copy as
text" function to Notepad++ to be edited.

I didnt need any special skills, simple and intuitive as riding a bike.

But never the less, I am very grateful for info you brought to my attention.
I am going to use it, as I realize this copy-paste method with Maxima will
not be enough at some point.

Anyway, thanks a BUNCH!!!

Happy summer to you my helper, yours Vilsu