Re: simple advice needed on input and output

From: vilsu
Subject: Re: simple advice needed on input and output
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 23:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your reply!

The file to be processed is like this:

A * U * R * O * R
A * U * R * O * U
A * U * R * O * O
.

the first A is a vector, the rest are matrices. The vector and matrices I
know how to define to octave. Each line above I need to be calculated.
Matrices are sparse, but seems that they would be faster to be calculated as
normal matrices.

I would like to have the results to a separate file, looking like this:

[a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6]
[a1, a2, a4, a3, a5, a6]
.
.

That is it! Simple file in, simple file out. But I got into trouble trying
to figure out all the details. There seems to be so much unspoken things,
which are supposed to be genereal knowledge. Something like scripts and
strings. I could figure that out.

So I beg, I bow, humbly, ask for help. Thank you a lot!

Yours, Vilsu