Re: why has octave started closing the second octave's window opens?

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: why has octave started closing the second octave's window opens?
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:33:10 +0000

2012/1/23 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>:
> From: Macy <address@hidden>
> Date: 2012/1/23
> Subject: Re: why has octave started closing the second octave's window opens?
> To: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
>
> So, why does octave open then close?  how do I know the latest
> wouldn't do the same?

As your problem appeared after installing Java and kernelex, I suggest
you complain to Oracle or the kernelex developers. Alternatively, you
can also uninstall those software to see whether it fixes your
problem.

Unfortunately for you, Win98(SE) is not part of the currently
supported platforms.

Michael.