Re: Rounding errors in image size when printing to png/jpg etc.

From: amir
Subject: Re: Rounding errors in image size when printing to png/jpg etc.
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jordi,

thanks for responding.
I read your instruction as plotting, for example, a 480 by 320 image to
fill out the entire "page" or window and see if there's already
something missing?

Sorry, I'm new to octave.
And I tried to get this done, but so far, without success. For example,

papersize = get (gcf, "papersize");
set (gcf, "paperposition", [0, 0, (papersize - 2*border)])

will still leave a border around the plot.
orient tall;
doesn't do that either.
O.k. that's a different problem, not a bug (I hope).
I'm obviously missing something (?), still a lot to learn.

Or did I misunderstand your suggestion?

Amir