Re: nonlinear equation help

From: fv2005
Subject: Re: nonlinear equation help
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 04:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!!! Work now!
I don't know what i'm missing because already tried to change output with
three inputs like u suggested.
Anyway, i change my script because it's more elegant without global
variables and now work like expected.
Compared cu Maple 13 result for same equations, solution match exactly. This
was one of my curiosity.

P.S. variables h5 and tb are used later in my script.

Thanks again! Seems to be very interesting Octave! I will try to use in what
i need, but need to accommodate with Octave syntax. So far I used Maple and
Mathematica!