Re: Octave 3.4.2 Windows Binaries

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.4.2 Windows Binaries
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 01:51:14 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Are you using the fltk graphics_tool kit?

'rm' is a unix command and it is nearly equal to 'del' DOS and windows command.

Honestly speaking, the work on printing on fltk on octave on windows has not
been completed yet.   .

I have seen the code of print.m, the code tells that use 'del' command in the
windows case but it may seem not work correctly.

One option is to install CoreUtils for Windows and set the oath correctly
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/coreutils.htm

The package includes 'rm ' command (it is a unix command).

Regards
Tatsuro