Re: Octave 3.4.2 Windows Binaries

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Octave 3.4.2 Windows Binaries
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 23:43:55 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The ghostscript is a completely external program from point of view of octave.
In my case ghostscript is installed in C:\Program\gs

I add the "path" environmental variable setting of windows (but not octave)
"C:\Programs\gs\gs9.00\bin" (This value depends your ghostscript install
condition) by the control panel.
For the setting, please google using the key "path control panel"..

Regards

Tatsuro