Re: GNU Octave 3.4.2 Released

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.4.2 Released
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 06:00:25 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Congratulation for the new version release.

***********************
John W. Eaton  wrote:

Since I now have reports of success on GNU/Linux, OS X, Cygwin and
MinGW (at least using the change that I checked in for rc2 applied to
rc1, I think) I plan to make the 3.4.2 release tomorrow unless
something critical is reported before then.

***************************
Tatsuro wrote
If the failure in pr-output.cc test is not serious, 3.4.2-rc2 is OK for MinGW,
I think.

John W. Eaton  wrote:

> The Octave developers are pleased to announce the release of GNU
> Octave 3.4.2.
***********************

I understand that failure in pr-output.cc test is not serious for MinGW build.

If you have the time, please tell me what is wrong with the below test.

Regards

Tatsuro
**********************************
  ***** test