Re: Playrec

From: Børge Strand-Bergesen
Subject: Re: Playrec
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:56:26 +0200

Thanks guys,

you are absolutely right, I'm using "i686-pc-mingw32". I have
downloaded the three packages to compile pa_wavplay. At the moment it
doesn't find the right .h file in the include path. Should I change
the #include statement, or is there a good way to instruct Octave
about the include path?

Do you have experience in building this for i686-pc-mingw32?

Thanks,
Børge