Re: Change Color Axis on plotyy function

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Change Color Axis on plotyy function
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 06:43:20 -0500

On Mar 3, 2011, at 6:13 AM, toutsec wrote:

> thanks! It's work.
> The eps output works fine.
> Another thing :
> I also use the -dpslatex output in order to include it quickly in my
> source.tex file.
> Unfortunately, the color of the label is not keep.
>
> Do you have an idea?
> Thanks again

This is a feature of how the gnuplot developers implemented the pslatex
terminal.

To fix that you will need to add the color information for LaTeX yourself. To
do that ...

(1) Add the line below to the top of your source.tex file

        \usepackage{color}

(2) Change the ylabel in Octave to set the color in LaTeX

        set (get (AX(2), "ylabel"), "String", "\textcolor{red}{Label 2}",
"color", "r");

Essentially,  you're just changing "Label 2" to "\textcolor{red}{Label 2}"

Ben