Re: Can Octave run on Android?

From: c.
Subject: Re: Can Octave run on Android?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:21:35 +0100

On 21 Dec 2010, at 10:02, Peter Norlindh wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to run Octave on Android?
> /hpon

As far as I know, no one has tried that yet,
but it should be possible in principle and some
have already succeeded in running Octave on other mobile platforms [1].
I'd be very interested myself in Octave on Android,
so,  if you ever undertake that effort, I'd be happy to help,
though the time I can devote to this is very limited.
c.

[1] http://www.courville.org/mediawiki/index.php/N810