Re: plotyy problem

From: Keith Grider
Subject: Re: plotyy problem
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 11:35:18 -0600

Actually, I just tried that and still get the same behavior. It must be in another function called by plotyy.m

Keith

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:31 AM, Keith Grider <address@hidden> wrote:
Martin,

Thanks. Can I just copy over the plotyy.m file from the current development source?

I would just garb and compile the latest, but am having trouble compiling the mercurial sources.

Keith

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Martin Helm <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, 1. Dezember 2010, 17:38:16 schrieb keithspg:
> Notice that this does not happen with plot. I have looked through the
> plotyy.m for a missing semicolon, but could not find one. Can anyone else
> give any help with this? I am running 3.3.54 compiled from the tar ball.
>
> KeithG

I have no solution for 3.3.54, but just to confirm I can see the same in 3.3.54
but it is not in 3.3.53 and it is also not in the current development sources
(compiled a week ago).
So the problem seems to be solved after the 3.3.54 snapshot was made.