Re: propagating errors

From: George Barrick
Subject: Re: propagating errors
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:49:54 -0500

                     2010.12.01.26:48:12 UT

Hi Isak,

       I did not download the Matlab @meas
class package, but it looks to me like all
of his files are .m-files.  My first impression
is that they might run under octave.  You
would just need to place them in the same
directory as the .m-files you are currently
using.

      The fun would begin once you start
making calls to those functions from your
own octave .m-files.

George             gbarrick_at_walsh_dot_edu