DL libraries (it is required for building the current development source

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: DL libraries (it is required for building the current development source )
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:53:11 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have not noticed that the current development package check the DL libraries
in the configure
process.

<snip>
 CXSPARSE libraries:          -lcxsparse
  DL libraries:
<snip>
configure: WARNING:
configure: WARNING:
configure: WARNING: I didn't find the necessary libraries to compile native
configure: WARNING: graphics.  It isn't necessary to have native graphics,
configure: WARNING: but you will need to have gnuplot installed or you won't
configure: WARNING: be able to use any of Octave's plotting commands
configure: WARNING:
configure:
configure: NOTE: libraries may be skipped if a library is not found OR
configure: NOTE: if the library on your system is missing required features.

The octave-3.3.53 does not check this in the configure process.
Please show me the where I can find the required components.

Regards

Tatsuro

I have googled using the keword

Get the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! JAPAN
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ie8/