Re: Creating "sequential variable names"

From: AlbFrigerio
Subject: Re: Creating "sequential variable names"
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 01:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

Wow, I never thought about this fact ... thank you so much!!!

Just a little consideration : I believe the inversion you suggested is
necessary only at the first time I create my struct, because from that
moment it has the "right" dimensions, hence if I want to modify something
(e.g. AG(i).P.n=10) I can use both the "regular" and the inverse loop and I
won't have any time difference, isn't it?

Thanks again,
   Alberto