Weibull functions

From: Jorge R. Busch
Subject: Weibull functions
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:42:23 -0300 (ART)

Hello friends!

I have recently updated to Octave 3.2.3 from an old version.
I see that you have changed the names of the distribution associated functions in the statistics package.
But in Weibull, I don't understand the usage of the parameters.
In the help files, the scale parameter is astonishingly permuted with the shape
parameter,
but it seems to me that this permutation is not consistently observed
in the definition of the associated functions wblrnd,wblinv, etc.

Could you help me to update my scripts in a consistent manner,
telling me which should be the order between the TRUE
scale and shape parameters in the different invocations?

Thank you in advance, for your answer
and for the great job maintaining Octave!

j.

Jorge R. Busch