Two axis bar chart

From: Roman.Griego
Subject: Two axis bar chart
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 13:12:35 +0000

Please forgive my previous subject line. It was left over from a question I was going to post, but worked out for myself.

Hello all,

I am trying to overlap two bar charts with two vertical axis’ using plotyy(x1,y1,x2,y2,@bar,@bar), but with to success so far. Using bar() and hold I can get the charts to overlap but not get the second chart on the secondary y-axis. Plotyy works well for line graphs but not bar graphs. Which would be my best options?

Regards,

Mon