Re: Two axis bar chart

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: Two axis bar chart
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 06:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

On 16 Aug, 2010,at 09:12 AM, address@hidden wrote:

Hello all,

I am trying to overlap two bar charts with two vertical axis’ using plotyy(x1,y1,x2,y2,@bar,@bar), but with to success so far. Using bar() and hold I can get the charts to overlap but not get the second chart on the secondary y-axis. Plotyy works well for line graphs but not bar graphs. Which would be my best options?

Regards,

Mon

You can supply your own pair of axes. The example below is untested.

figure (1)
clf
hax(1) = axes;
bar (x1, y1)
ylabel ("Bar 1")
hax(2) = axes;
bar (x2, y2)
ylabel ("Bar 2")
set (hax(2), "yaxislocation", "right", "color", "none")

Ben