Re: How to run .m file from delphi o visual basic

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: How to run .m file from delphi o visual basic
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:50:33 +0100

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 8:49 AM, aleksandra <address@hidden> wrote:

> Another solution I was thinking about is making .exe from my octave code, but
> I was trying to find that solution and it seems like impossible?

Octave does not have a compiler, like Matlab does.

However, with Octave, you will find that extra licences are
exceptionally good value, so it is not the most pressing of issues.

If you make an oct file, it is possible to do stuff with #define to
make an exe. eg have a main method that is pre-processored away in
favour of a DEFUN_DLD when compiling for octave.

--
/* andy buckle */