Control toolbox having ss2tf, tf2ss, ss2sys, tf2sys, lsim, etc missing

From: Shrikrishna.Joshi
Subject: Control toolbox having ss2tf, tf2ss, ss2sys, tf2sys, lsim, etc missing
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 12:03:43 +0530

Hello,

  1. I have downloaded 3.2.4 (stable version) with Redhat linux. In the ealier version with IRIX operating system OCST was available. However with the latest download I am not able to find it.
  2. The command of “axis” is ignored if we plot in the for loop. With earlier version on IRIX operating system the command was honoured.

Kindly comment on the above two points.

Thanks and Regards,

TT_logo_65

Shrikrishna C Joshi

Engineering Research Centre | Tata Motors Ltd. Premises

Pimpri | Pune 411018

p: +91 20 6613 5322
email:
 address@hidden
website:
www.tatatechnologies.com

Email Disclaimer:

Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential, proprietary and legally privileged data of Tata Technologies that is intended for use only by the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any review, use, dissemination, distribution, copying or printing of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. You are requested to delete this e-mail or any copies immediately and notify the sender by reply email. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.  Tata Technologies does not accept any liability for virus infected email or errors or omissions or consequences which may arise as a result of this e-mail transmission. To know more about Tata Technologies please visit http://www.tatatechnologies.com