Re: Interface for C libs in Octave

From: TOT
Subject: Re: Interface for C libs in Octave
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 06:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you, forkandwait.

Thank you, It was a mistake of mine - not to saying that I already tried
this approach and it's not worked for me. I see that there are some stuff
which I miss in the linkage stage. That is why I need more examples.

For ex.: what you would do to call libpng functions from octave code? I can
do it in my C program, but can't do it in Octave - because I don't know how
to link it with Mex files. If there is anything which is easier for this
kind of job with Oct-files it would be great to hear it here!

Thanks in Advance,
TOT.

-----
Back to the future!