Re: Convert double to octave_value for assignment to column vector

From: babelproofreader
Subject: Re: Convert double to octave_value for assignment to column vector
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 03:35:04 -0700 (PDT)

> ... Isn't the size of int_slopes determined by the arguments?

No, the length of the input will be 3000+ data points. However, I don't want
to fit a line to all the data, but only to consecutive portions of it,
analogous to a simple moving average. The complication is that as the moving
window slides along the data the length of this moving window, and hence the
amount of data on which calculations are to be performed, changes. This is
the adaptive window size, the actual size of which being a second input to
the function.

> Anyway, you probably know the maximum possible vector size,right?
Maximum adaptive window size will be 50 data points

> Create such a vector, and then you can index it and...
Well, this is the crux of my problem. I'm trying to figure out the correct
code to create an adaptive window size vector so that I can fill it with the
relevant data from the input data vector for subsequent passing to feval to