Re: Interrupting Octave

From: Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
Subject: Re: Interrupting Octave
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 12:06:37 +0200

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Rob Mahurin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't know about your Windows questions, but the MacOS behavior you
> describe is what's done by the Octave.app bundle.  If you poke
> around in the bundle you'll discover that the new terminal calls a
> command with a name like
> /Applications/Octave.app/Contents/Resources/bin/octave .  You can call
> this command yourself from the terminal and it uses ordinary standard
> input and output.

I had already searched the Bundle, but I found the following
executable, which creates a new terminal:
/Applications/Octave.app/Contents/MacOS/Octave.app

This is the standard location for executable and the file is an
executable itself, so I didn't think there would be another one. I
guess this is a launcher application.

Thanks a lot, the pointed executable indeed works with standard I/O =)
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho