Re: Sharing scripts

From: MathCloud
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 02:27:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Michael,

I saw the testing that you last did and there was a problem with the
interface. It was too sensitive to were you put your cursor, so when you
typed in your commands there was some extra characters appended in the end
of the command.

Because of this I have made a new interface, where you type your inputs in a
dedicated area and then press return. This is more robust and also faster to
use.

Unfortunatly the server will be down until after lunch, I have to fix a
safety issue before starting again.

Your feedback and questions are most welcome and you can either keep to this
thread or email me at address@hidden, whichever you think is
best.

Best regards,

Anders