Re: Saving a .mat file

From: DoucheWhite
Subject: Re: Saving a .mat file
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 22:17:51 -0800 (PST)

Yea I got no problem saving a binary .dat file. But u know how that when u do
save .mat in matlab it saves all u r variables in workspace. I can create a
.mat file under Octave but it doesn't save anything. I was wondering if
there's a command that u can save all u r variables in workspace in Octave.