change the initial presenting octave line starter

From: micaeldinis
Subject: change the initial presenting octave line starter
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 09:41:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi, could anyone help me change the line starter in octave? I mean, in my
previous version of octave when started to write something in octave it
appeard, for example, "octave-3.0.0.exe:1:>" but now that I have upgraded
octave to the 3.2.2 version it appears on the begining of the line
"octave-3.2.2.exe:1:(directory where the octave is installed)>", and is
starting to be a great deal of "trouble", if you know what I mean.

(sorry for the grammar errors but english is not my nature idiom and I am a
bit rusty lol)

cumps :-D