Package Makefile for Fortran subroutines

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Package Makefile for Fortran subroutines
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:25:41 +0100

Dear Octave Community

I wrote a C++ wrapper called slab08nd.cc [1] for some Fortran files. Now I try to create a Makefile for the control-oo package [2] that compiles the oct-file upon package installation. At the moment, the Makefile looks like this:

all: slab08nd.oct

%.oct: %.cc
        mkoctfile -s $<

clean:
        -rm *.o core octave-core *.oct *~

The problem is that the Fortran files are not compiled (the linker doesn't find the necessary symbols). How can I achieve this?
When creating the oct-file manually, the proper command would be:

mkoctfile slab08nd.cc AB08ND.f AB08NX.f TB01ID.f MB03OY.f MB03PY.f

Thanks in advance for every help

Regards,
Lukas

[1]