Re: Octave on Mac (Intel): GNUplot problem

From: Leo Butler
Subject: Re: Octave on Mac (Intel): GNUplot problem
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:59:44 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Stuart Edwards wrote:

< Interesting .... I have the same problem.  I have written some octave
< scripts with the same octave shebang line and when I run it -
< nothing.  If I run the shebang line (minus the #!) from the command
< line, octave opens.  Then if I start the script it runs fine.  But
< I've never been able to start it 'automatically' as originally intended.
<
< Mac OSX 10.5 an 10.6.1
< Octave 3.2.2
< Aquaterm 1.0.1