Re: feval call to a subfunction fails when it is in a subfunction

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: feval call to a subfunction fails when it is in a subfunction
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 06:10:34 +1300

Ben Abbott wrote, On 1/10/09 11:59 PM:
With the developers sources, it works as expected.

I made a modified Macports portfile changing only version 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 (and changing the md5, sha1, and rmd160 hash values of course), which built fine.

Octave 3.2.3 exhibits the same incorrect behavior as 3.2.2

I verified that the older Octave version (3.0 or so) in the Ubuntu distribution repository does run this test case ok,

I'm in the process of building Octave 3.2.3 on my Ubuntu machine to see what it does.