Re: feval call to a subfunction fails when it is in a subfunction

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: feval call to a subfunction fails when it is in a subfunction
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:34:56 +1300

Jaroslav Hajek wrote, On 2/10/09 9:21 AM:
I don't think this ever worked, so it's not really a regression...

I don't know about the general case of the bug, but the feval test that I posted does work in the 3.0.1 version that is in the Ubuntu repository. And it certainly worked when mgene was written, which makes it a regression from the standpoint of at least that application that relies on Octave.

That's not an argument or a complaint, of course, just a datapoint in case whether it worked in 3.0 influences what you decide to do for 3.2.4. In any case I appreciate your looking at it and would especially appreciate having it fixed in a stable release.