Re: What did I do wrong with this funtion? - Implementing msplines

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: What did I do wrong with this funtion? - Implementing msplines
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:56:53 +0200

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Corrado <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 September 2009 10:45:27 Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
>> Btw. please DON'T change the subject of the topic arbitrarily, it
>> confuses mailers.
>
> I did not change the subject at all .... why are you saying that?
>
> --
> Corrado Topi
>
> Global Climate Change & Biodiversity Indicators
> Area 18,Department of Biology
> University of York, York, YO10 5YW, UK
> Phone: + 44 (0) 1904 328645, E-mail: address@hidden

Your first message was
"What did I do wrong with this funtion? - Implementing msplines and
isplines in Octave"
but your subsequent replies had the subject
"Re: What did I do wrong with this funtion? - Implementing msplines"
(trailing words truncated). If this happened without your intention,
maybe your mailer is misconfigured, but it surely isn't a good idea.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer