regdatasmooth

From: esteban1
Subject: regdatasmooth
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a problem with the regdatasmooth function implemented in the
data-smoothing-1.2.0 package. Whenever I want to run a demo or the function
itself I get the following error:
error: unary operator `'' not implemented for `list' operands.

The regdatasmooth function calls the rgdtsmcore function. This function
works fine, when I run it with my parameters.

But I would like to use regdatasmooth since it optimizes the smoothing
through lambda and other parameters.
I allready searched the web and the mailing list but I was not able to find
something.

Thanks for the help!