Re: Octave in live USB?

From: P.J.G. Long
Subject: Re: Octave in live USB?
Date: 26 Aug 2009 16:14:04 +0100

On Aug 26 2009, Andres Sepulveda wrote:

We have a distribution that can be written to USB. We normally distribute it to our students via DVD, but it has the software on board to run under an emulator in windows and also generate a bootable USB stick. NB it is quite full with a large range of Engineering software and data. If you are interested I can send you a PDF with further info

Regards

  Peter Long

Hi,

 Does anyone knows of a live USB linux distribution that includes
octave (w/ octcdf)?

 The idea is to distribute a pendrive to some students so they can
run the programs we use in class.

         Andres